WINNING WITH THE WORLD CUP - DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE
ORIGINAL CONFERENCE NOTICE
Do you want
· more members, better links with schools, more publicity?
· to be part of the World Cup Development Programme?
· to know what World Cup 2005 is all about, what the GB Squad think of it and how you can benefit from it?
· to tell the World Cup organisers what you want?
Then this conference is for you!
Saturday, 16 October 2004 10.00am - 4.30pm at The Spectrum, Guildford
The conference is primarily for members of orienteering clubs in the South-East and South-Central regions to find out how their clubs can benefit from the Orienteering World Cup being held in the South-East in Spring 2005.
Keynote speakers: Hilary Palmer, BOF Development Manager
Heather Monro, GB Squad & BOF Regional Development Officer (NE & NW)
· Developing club/school links
· Developing a publicity strategy
· Getting funding
· Improving your events for newcomers
The 4 workshops will be run concurrently in the morning and repeated in the afternoon so 2 club members can attend all 4 workshops between them.
Plus: a presentation on the World Cup Development Programme
£10.00 including lunch + refreshments
NB Your orienteering club may be able to pay your course fee for you